[Live-devel] stream m4e

Patrick White patbob at imoveinc.com
Tue Mar 31 13:50:06 PDT 2009

It's been a while since I looked into these sorts of issues, but green is
significant on YUV-encoded imagery, such as Jpegs, Mpeg4 and (I believe)
H.264.  It often means the deocding failed and the max amount of blue & red
are being subtracted from the resulting image, making it green (i.e. sick) :)

It's possible the key frame was missing or had a decode error and therefore
green, and you're seeing deltas applied to that green key frame, hence the
little bits of "shape".  Maybe some initialization data didn't make it?

Hope that's a useful little tidbit.

patbob