[Live-devel] SET_PARAMETER & 401 due to nonce expired

Wouter Dhondt wouter.dhondt at vsk.be
Wed May 6 23:56:11 PDT 2009

Hello.

I use the livemedia client to connect to an Axis cam. All works well
except that after a while all SET_PARAMETER requests return with 401
Unauthorized. The stale flag is set and a new nonce value is given. At
this point the client should re-send with the new nonce, but this
doesn't happen. I can see that the checkForAuthenticationFailure only
happens on DESCRIBE, OPTIONS and ANNOUNCE. How can I solve this?

Kind regards,

Wouter Dhondt