[Live-devel] Number of viewers of a multicast video stream

Alex Alex alexone1980 at yahoo.it
Thu May 7 05:25:24 PDT 2009

thanks.
I have just tried your solution, calling videoSink->transmissionStatsDB().numReceivers() but:

1) the count is incremented only when the stream is viewed from a receiver on a different host than the streamer's one.

2) the count is not decremented when the stream is not viewed anymore from a receiver... (I just close VLC and the count remains the same)

any suggestion?
thanks