[Live-devel] H.264 RTSP Streaming with QuickTime

Ganesh V ganesh_vijayan at yahoo.com
Thu May 7 10:17:08 PDT 2009

I got H.264 Streaming working with Quicktime. While preparing the sprop_parameter_sets as shown below, I shouldn't have been including the NALU start code which was the problem.

Currently, quicktime is able to identify the incoming stream and is able to set it's window width and height. However, I observe a green screen and unable to view the video. Has anyone faced this issue before and solved the same?

Thanks.