[Live-devel] Presentation time in the future.

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue May 12 09:27:38 PDT 2009

>I have implemented a media sink for an RTSP video stream using
>Live555.  All works great expect that the presentation time is 2
>hours ahead of local time, why is this?

You tell me.  You are (or at least, should be) the one who sets the
presentation time in the 'data source' class that feeds into your
'sink' object.  You should be setting "fPresentationTime" in your
implementation of "doGetNextFrame()" in your 'data source' class.
(See, for example, the comments in "DeviceSource.cpp".)