[Live-devel] H.264 RTSP Streaming with QuickTime

Ganesh V ganesh_vijayan at yahoo.com
Sat May 16 05:07:17 PDT 2009

I tried one more experiment couple of days back. I dumped a stream prepared for RTSP streaming using QT Pro and analyzed the same. When I analyzed the stream, I found that after sprop_parameter_sets, some elements of "hinf" atom from QTFF were present in the stream. I am not sure if this is really required for achieving H.264 display on the screen, but this was something different.

Has anyone faced/observed similar issues previously?