[Live-devel] How to force RTSP Clients disconnection

rippel tippel rippeltippel at gmail.com
Tue May 19 05:43:48 PDT 2009

Hi, I'm working on an RTSP Server and I need to force the
disconnection of certain Clients.

>From my understanding I need to delete all the RTSPClientSession
instances, except the ones that I want to keep alive. Is it correct?

It seems that RTSPServer has no control over its RTSPClientSessions,
so I'm thinking to create a list inside the RTSPServer containing its
RTSPClientSessions, but it doesn't seem a "clean" solution.

Is there any better way to achieve that?

Regards,
R.