[Live-devel] 404 Stream not found

her Garcia herlit11 at lycos.com
Fri May 22 18:33:46 PDT 2009

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Hello, everyone. I am new to live555 and i am having a problema streaming.

I started the server to stream an mpeg2video file and when i try to get it with
vlc or my set top box(istar mini hd) i get the error:

404 Stream not found.

I tried to sniff the rtsp stream with wireshark and i found that the server
response to my set top box is changed,the url or stream name changes
from the following:

rtsp://10.0.0.3/capture-live.mpg
rtsp://10.0.0.3/capture-live.mpg/

Please notice the extra "/" at the ending. I think the server response is changing
what is suppossed to be a file into a directory and it's messing up my set top box
connection.

Plase see the following rtsp conversation from wireshark:

The client:

	DESCRIBE rtsp://10.0.0.3/capture-live.mpg RTSP/1.0

CSeq: 1

Accept: application/sdp

The server response:

RTSP/1.0 200 OK