[Live-devel] Two quick questions ( 1) OutputPacketBuffer and fDurationInMicroseconds 2) skipping frames in doGetNextFrame() )

Alex Solbi alexone1980 at yahoo.it
Mon May 25 16:04:35 PDT 2009

Hi

1) Suppose that I set OutputPacketBuffer::maxSize to a large value.

Now, I wonder:

is fDurationInMicroseconds, inside doGetNextFrame() of a MySource, ignored until the buffer is filled (so it has no effect if I set it to a value different than 0) ?

2)

which is the best way to "skip" frames, when calling doGetNextFrame() ? I wonder if it consists in setting fFrameSize = 0 (if so, what about the other members? fTo, fDurationInMicroseconds, fPresentationTime...)

Thanks

Alessandro