[Live-devel] Meadia Server on VS 2005 or 2008

Jeremy Noring kidjan at gmail.com
Wed May 27 11:21:02 PDT 2009

I've wanted VS solutions as well (the current windows build environment
leaves much to be desired, but I guess that's the beauty of open source:
should you so desire...), but I think you'll have to create a VS solution
with four projects for each of the libraries in Live555, and then link any
applications that use Live555 stuff against those libraries.

If I have time, I may try to do this today, since I need this sort of
functionality for debugging symbols, debug/release builds, x64 support,
integration into our project, etc.  I'll let you know if I have any success.

2009/5/27 علاء عبد الناصر عزت <electrical_king at hotmail.com>

>  Hi,
>
> I'm new to this mailing list but I didn't find an answer to my question in
> the last threads.
>
> My question is:
>
> I want to compile and debug the media server project using VS2005 or 2008
> to generate the mediaserver.exe that run successfully with no caches.
>
> Really I need to know how to make all projects in one solution.
>
> I already tried these but also failed
>
> http://metalkin.egloos.com/4478919
>
> http://lists.live555.com/pipermail/live-devel/2008-January/008027.html
>
> Please help ASAP.