[Live-devel] Meadia Server on VS 2005 or 2008

Kam Low auscaster at gmail.com
Thu May 28 18:26:47 PDT 2009

I couldn't agree more - MS continues to create problems for developers
rather than solve them.

I believe vs2008 still supports Makefiles though, but I was unsuccessful
compiling the latest libraries using the genWindowsMakefiles.cmd method.
Cygwin cross-compiling and Mingw both had issues to, somewhere around
rtcp_from_spec I think.

This was probably due to my lack of understanding though.

Anyway thanks for the great software, you have done a fantastic job!

Regards,
Kam