[Live-devel] [live-devel] query

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon Nov 2 01:18:03 PST 2009

>You said you don't support H264 + MPEG-TS, but you support H264.
>"MPEG2TransportStream" is included in many class name, so can I not
>stream in MPEG-TS ? Maybe I can do this but not with H264.

That's right - we support multiplexing MPEG-1 or 2 video (along with
MPEG-1 or 2 audio) into a Transport Stream - but not H.264 video.

If you want to stream H.264 video in RTP, then you should do this
directly (rather than by multiplexing it into a Transport Stream
first).

(This will be my (and your) last posting on this topic!)