[Live-devel] Question about 3GPP adaptive streaming

Norbert Donath Norbert.Donath at keynote-sigos.com
Wed Nov 4 08:19:43 PST 2009

On Di, Nov 03, 2009 at 11:19:27 -0800, Ross Finlayson wrote:

>> I have a question about your to-do list. We are using openRTSP in our
>> mobile network test system and now we have a request about adaptive
>> streaming which 3GPP included in release 6 (3GPP 26.234).
>
> Which Internet Standard document (i.e., a public IETF RFC or
> Internet-Draft) describes this?

It's only specified by 3GPP, not by IETF. However, 3GPP specs are also
public standards.

If you are interested:
http://www.3gpp.org/ftp/Specs/2009-09/Rel-6/26_series/26234-6e0.zip

I will interpret your question as "no it's not on my to-do list".

Best Regards,
Norbert Donath

--
20 years - Keynote SIGOS GmbH -
1989 - 2009

Visit us at:
GSMA Asia Pacific Fraud Forum #18
18th - 19th November 2009
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Keynote SIGOS GmbH
 - TESTING IS OUR COMPETENCE -
Klingenhofstrasse 50d
D-90411 Nuernberg
Fon +49 911 95168-0
www.keynote-sigos.com

HRB 9323 Nuernberg
Gerichtsstand: Nuernberg
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Adil Kaya, Martin Loehlein, Umang Gupta, Andrew Hamer