[Live-devel] Question About The Macro IMN_PIM

罗寅卓 luo_isaiah at qq.com
Thu Nov 5 01:04:39 PST 2009

Hi Ross,
     I have a question about the macro "IMN_PIM". I see it in the file "NetCommon.h" and etc. But they only judge whether the macro "IMN_PIM" had been defined. And my question is where did this macro "IMN_PIM" come from. What's the use of this macro, eg. to distinguish the OS between Windows and Linux, or other uses? And another question is where could I find the file "IMN_PIMNetCommon.h", because I didn't find it in the "live" folder and subfolders, which is extracted from the file "live.2009.09.28.tar.tar". Thank you!
     Best regards,
     Isaiah Luo
     Nov. 5th, 2009