[Live-devel] MPEG4 dynamic live streaming

RAJESH AWATE rajeshawate2001 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 23:17:44 PST 2009

Hello All,

As I said earlier, I am trying to stream continous MPEG4 Stream data coming
over some port using testMPEG4VideoStreamer.exe. But this application reads
data from test.*.
So, as per your suggstions, I find testrelay.exe which matches with my
need(at least input part i.e reading from udp port), so I copied the input
part from testRelay.exe(till getting FramedSource object) in
testMPEG4VideoStreamer.exe, like this
"
  // Then create a liveMedia 'source' object, encapsulating this groupsock:
  FramedSource* source = BasicUDPSource::createNew(*env, &inputGroupsock);
"
And I kept the remaining code in testMPEG4VideoStreamer.exe as it is.

But program stops at following line
env->taskScheduler().doEventLoop(); // does not return

Any idea what may be going wrong here?
Am I doing it correctly?

Is there any other utility/application available in Live555 which reads
continous data over some udp port and stream it.

Thanks and appreciate your response,
Rajesh.