[Live-devel] problem (?) when outputting raw H264 stream with openRTSP

Alberto Alberici albalber at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 13 08:30:44 PST 2009

Hi.When I capture a rtsp h264 stream with openRTSP and save it into a .mp4
file (-4 option), I can reproduce it with common players (vlc, mplayer
etc.)However, if I save the captured stream into a "raw" file (i.e video-H264-1) I cannot see it with any player. Why ?

In addition: in the produced raw file, I don't see any nal marker (00
00 00 01), even if H264FileSink seems to insert them (I made a small
debug.). Why?

Thanks in advance,Alberto