[Live-devel] Issue on forwarding UDP datagram to VLC

HQ Wang coffsolo at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 18 20:28:37 PST 2009

Hi all,

I am tring to forward the H.264 stream from a H.264 RTSP server to VLC by live555. Since I don't care the type of UDP payload, I don't want to unpack&repack the H.264 stream over RTP. Can I forward the UDP datagram directly to VLC?

Just made an attemption, it couldn't play on VLC -- the Input Demuxed kept increasing, but the decoded blocks and display frames were always 0.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Wilson

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/