Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Fri Nov 20 20:17:11 PST 2009

Over the last few days I've seen several people subscribe to this
mailing list with "@zeusmail.org" email addresses.  I hadn't seen
such addresses before, but a web search suggests that such addresses
might be used by spammers.

Because of this, could someone who's subscribed with such an address
please send a brief note to this list, saying who you are, and what
organization or school you belong to.  (Note that, in general,
questions posted by people using unprofessional hobbyist email
addresses - e.g., "@hotmail", "@yahoo" , "@gmail" etc. - are
considered very low priority, and often do not get responded to.)

If noone with a "@zeusmail.org" email address responds within the
next day or so, I'll remove all of these addresses from the mailing
list.