[Live-devel] no readable socket for select() problem

Kevin.Liu kevin.liu at innosofts.com
Mon Nov 30 21:24:39 PST 2009

Hi  everybody ,

   I have migrated the live555 to wince(wm6.1) and I can send rtsp request
also can get the sdp response but I cannot receive any media data from the
live555 rtsp server. And I found that the select() function of the
BasicTaskScheduler::SingleStep() always return '0' not matter what is the
value of timeval . It means no socket is readable but I used 'wireshark' to
see the detail network information and I found the server has sent the media
data to me but the select() also return 0. I am really confused . Do you get
the same problem ? if so ,please give me some help. J

Thank you first.

Best regards,

Kevin Liu