[Live-devel] AAC in TS streaming

Stas Desyatnlkov stas at tech-mer.com
Thu Oct 1 02:52:26 PDT 2009

Oops, I actually use
SimpleRTPSink* sink = SimpleRTPSink::createNew(*env, rtpGroupsock, 33, 90000, "audio", "mp2t", 1, True, False);

I see the packets transmitted in WireShark, TS PID is 0xC0. VLAN can't play the resulting stream. In addition, the pts of the rtp is always 0.

If I use VLAN to stream AAC in TS the PID=0x44 and pts is set correctly.

Any ideas?