[Live-devel] rtsp server

rajesh gupta rajeshgupta1253 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 22:34:02 PDT 2009

Hi,
All
I am working on the rtsp streaming ,sending and receiving  rtsp stream . I
search on internet and found very usefull material on your    website
related to my project . I go through your site and find the code and
binaries for it . but I am facing some  problem . these are listed below

(1). openRtsp is not capable of recording media from my Zavio IP camera  in
avi format (I only try avi because I need only this format ).  I am getting
the data but , avi file is not playing properly . It played only first frame
and stop . how can I solve this problem .
(2).Your live streaming server capable of streaming the mp4 file in rtsp
format . It is only capable of source as file . Is that possible it receives
the input as rtsp stream . i.e. I need a rtsp stream bypasser . receives
rtsp steam from many sources (IP CAMERAS ) on my server and stream from my
server to player . (VLC etc)  how it is possible .

Regards
Rajesh Gupta