[Live-devel] (no subject)

matt thompson mat at mctinternational.com
Sun Oct 18 10:57:13 PDT 2009

Hi there,
I'm using the '(LIVE555 Streaming Media library version 2008.04.02)' to
play mpg files and when using Realplayer or Windows Media Player the
playing of the movie stops after 30-40 seconds and just hangs saying
that it is 'comminicating' but it never starts to play the movie again.
(Connection to ther server has been lost). When using quicktime or vlc
media player there are no problems and this is in my local network.

Has anyone had similar issues or can tell me what to check as it would
be great to get this working with Realplayer etc.

Thanks a lot