[Live-devel] Closing Session/Subsession from a FileSink

bourda guillaume bourdag at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 08:04:33 PDT 2009

Dear all,

I have a RTSP streamer and I would like to know if I can close a Media
Session from one of my FileSink

When my FileSink is running out of data it calls "stopPlaying()", then the
source method "doStopGettingFrames" is called and data is no longer streamed
by my server.
However the RTSP client keeps waiting for data during a certain time (until
is "no data timeout" is over) as the session is not closed.
When the client disconnects then the session terminates.

And my question is :  how can I close the media session or at list the media
subsession when I call my method "stopPlaying()" ?

Thanks in advance for any answer.

-guillaume