[Live-devel] Report a Bug

杜时 dushi310 at 163.com
Mon Oct 19 20:55:30 PDT 2009

Today I have download the latest live555 code for windows and compile it.
For my testing, I modify two things.First, I modify OutPacketBuffer::maxSize from 60000 to 600000,
Second, I modify the value reuseSource=TURE in the ServerMediaSession* createNewSMS function.
The testing process :
1. double click the live555MediaServer.exe
2. open four VLC as clients on one computer,each one input RTSP://192.168.1.241/test.m4e
3.open four VLC as clients on another computer,each one also input RTSP://192.168.1.241/test.m4e
4. The bitrate of the test.m4e file is about 1.5Mbps
5. You will find the picture will be error
Maybe it is not a bug, But it very easy to appeare when I do the test by the follow.
Thanks for giving some answer.