[Live-devel] Reliable UDP -- does it make sense?

BONNEAU Guy gbonneau at miranda.com
Mon Oct 26 05:47:28 PDT 2009

I remember I had  a similar case with the live555 library. My testing app would exit without crashing and stack trace. I later found that live555 was exiting when exit() was called after an error occurred. Since my app didn’t have a console windows I didn’t notice the error message.  I suggest that you search for every exit() in the live555 library and put a breakpoint at every exit(). You are likely to trap your issue.

GB