[Live-devel] pause function returning wrong value

mohita gandotra mohitagandotra at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 05:19:44 PDT 2009

Hi Ross

I am having some issues regarding pause command. I am using live555 library
for my client code. For server, i am using testondemandrtpserver. when i
call pauseMediaSession function of RTSPClient class,  the pause function
returns false most of the times even if the media is paused. And the
getResultMsg function returns error message - "no response code in line" or
"cannot handle response".
Can you tell me why the function returns wrong value?

--
Mohita Gandotra