[Live-devel] H264 multicast streaming question

Stas Desyatnlkov stas at tech-mer.com
Tue Sep 29 10:43:21 PDT 2009

Here is a situation:
The streamer is a black box that's connected to audio and video source. The streamer sends TS with AVC and AAC because the client can only accept TS. The client knows the exact format of the video and audio streams inside TS and wants to connect to the live transmission at any time.
The client knows nothing about session establishment protocols (e.g. RTSP).