[Live-devel] problem streaming Mpeg files to Amino settop box using live555 streaming server

Ahmed Atef ahmed.atef at interact.mobi
Tue Aug 3 06:36:50 PDT 2010

Dear All

Kindly help me as I am trying to stream MPEG file to Amino settop box

I found a sample file at your site (wwe.m4e) its an mpeg-4 file and it is
working on my PC but when I try to run it on the settop box I got the
following error

" BasicUDPSink::afterGettingFrame1(): The input frame data was too large for
our spcified maximum payload size (1450).  2568 bytes of trailing data was
dropped! "

Please help me as this is an urgent matter for me.

I couldn`t find any Mpeg-1 or MPEG-2 files on your site to stream and the
samples I got from the internet didn`t work at all with your streaming
server, so please send me some files if this was the problem.

Kind Regards

     Ahmed Atef

     system Engineer

     Interact Egypt