[Live-devel] openRTSP using problem

Jeffery Chi jefferychi at ingrasys.com
Sun Aug 8 20:00:38 PDT 2010

Dear

    I met one issue and I can't explain it. Could your give me a hand?

I have tried to use openRTSP to received eight 1.3M IPCAMs on a Marvell host chip.

I have chosen both UDP and TCP for RTP transmission. But the CPU usage is quite different between UDP and TCP.

UDP took almost 99% CPU resource on receiving eight 1.3M IPCAM H.264 streams, but TCP only took 30% CPU resource

I can't figure out why it happened. Have you met it before, or it's just a correct performance cost?

Thanks in advance