[Live-devel] Live streaming source (mobile phone camera)

Ben L. benadroid at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 11:50:24 PDT 2010

Ben L. to live-devel
show details 11:05 AM (37 minutes ago)
Hi,

I'm new to the group and video streaming.  I followed the instruction from
the link below to stream video from Android phone camera.  I kind of
understand how to implement pieces of it but not the whole thing to make it
work.  I wonder if anyone has implemented it using testOnDemandRTSPServer or
something similar and can explain more detail of the changes or, even more
helpful, share some sample codes of the changes?  Thanks...
http://www.live555.com/liveMedia/faq.html#liveInput-unicast

<http://www.live555.com/liveMedia/faq.html#liveInput-unicast>~BL