[Live-devel] Handling RTCP Goodbye packet with OpenRTSP

david cailliere davidcailliere at voila.fr
Wed Dec 1 04:51:48 PST 2010

Dear Ross

> Are you sure that the crash can still occur, even if you omit the "-Q" option?
Unfortunately, yes it does. Please find below the log end generated from the following command "OpenRTSP.exe -d 10 <rtspurl> when the crash occurs. The call stack is the same as the one I provide you before:

Received RTCP "BYE" on "audio/AMR" subsession (after 22 seconds)
validated RTCP subpacket (type 3): 1, 203, 0, 0x0146b2f8
validated entire RTCP packet
schedule(0.267904->1291201051.167388)
AMRDeinterleavingBuffer::deliverIncomingFrame(): new interleave group
AMRDeinterleavingBuffer::deliverIncomingFrame(): frameIndex 2 (2,0) put in bank
0, bin 0 (1): size 17, header 0x1c, presentationTime 1291201048.132577
AMRDeinterleavingBuffer::retrieveFrame(): from bank 1, bin 0: size 17, header 0x
1c, presentationTime 1291201048.112577

Hopping it can be helpful

Regards,

David