[Live-devel] Question about trick play, server side

edi87 at fibertel.com.ar edi87 at fibertel.com.ar
Wed Dec 1 05:47:34 PST 2010

Ross,

Thanks for your reply.

I checked the code mentioned, and it works as expected.
But now I have a question... is possible to do the same (stream only N mins of file, or make an infinite loop) from the server side?
Suppose I have no control over clients and I want them to see only first 10 minutes of 30 mins from a video, without need to cut the file?

About the loop, again a way to make the server to stream a video file in a loop or not, without need to change anything on the client side?

Thanks!