[Live-devel] RTSPClient::fBaseURL and RTSPClient::sessionURL()

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Wed Dec 1 11:38:15 PST 2010

>I'm trying to write RTSP client which will be able to read from
>multiple URLs simultaneously using the single event loop.

Note that a single "RTSPClient" object is used for controlling *one*
stream (i.e., one "rtsp://" URL) only.  Your RTSP client
*application* can, of course, open and play multiple RTSP streams
concurrently (using a single event loop), but to do so, you will need
to create a separate "RTSPClient" object for each.