[Live-devel] H264 SVC

Joao Almeida joao_dealmeida at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 5 03:29:33 PST 2010

Hi, thanks for your answer.

This is also my ideaa, therefore can you indicate me whitch parts of the code
are responsable for the H264 AVC support? so i can look into it and try to add
support for SVC.

Later i will also try to make it compatible with SVC multi rtp session (MST).

Best regards

Joao

Ross Finlayson <finlayson at ...> writes:

Im very interested :) i need for my phd thesis to do an streaming of SVC RTP
multisession, for that i need the LIVE555 library to do SVC RTP (MST).

Although we don't yet support the RTP payload format for SVC (as
currently described in
<http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-svc-24.txt>), it is
basically an extension of the RTP payload format for H.264 - which we
*do* support.  Therefore, support for SVC could probably be added
quite easily.