[Live-devel] a question about putting FramedSource::afterGetting in delay queue

P.J. pj81102 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 01:15:37 PST 2010

Dear Ross,
I have a question. When the RTSPServer uses the following code
envir().taskScheduler().scheduleDelayedTask(0,(TaskFunc*)FramedSource::afterGetting,
this);
to put FramedSource::afterGetting in DelayQueue, then the openRTSP
immediately sends a 'TEARDOWN' command to the Server, as we know, in
SingleStep function any delayed event is handled after socket handler,
so I think the RTSPServer will probably handle 'TEARDOWN' first. However
handleCmd_TEARDOWN will cause to delete RTSPClientSession object and
also to delete related ***Source, ***RTPSink. So in this situation, can
FramedSource::afterGetting be called normally? Won't it result in
SIGSEGV signal?
I just give an example above.

Best regards,

PJ