[Live-devel] New LIVE555 version available - improves support forstreaming H.264 Video

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon Dec 6 14:06:43 PST 2010

>This is really great. What about MPEG2-TS encap of the H.264?

We have always supported this - for both sending and receiving.
Transport Stream data is sent/received the same way, regardless of
what kind of video or audio is inside it.  (However, we currently
support server 'trick play' operations only on Transport Streams that
contain MPEG-1 or 2 video.)

>  Now seems that we are having an "official" H.264 framer. Could you
>pls provide a testApp that utilize all the elements in place already?

Note the following from my earlier message: