[Live-devel] key frames (I-frames) in the recorded AVI file

Dmitry Petrenko demask at mail.ru
Thu Dec 9 08:27:20 PST 2010

Hi Ross,

I just was wondering if it's possible to calculate and write keyframe index information to the recorded AVI files using AVIFileSink? Implementation of this class has some hints (like setting AVIF_HASINDEX and AVIF_TRUSTCKTYPE flags in AVI header) but where is the the actual implementation?

Kind regards,
Dmitriy Petrenko