[Live-devel] RTCP RR

Monica Morogan (mmorogan) mmorogan at cisco.com
Mon Dec 13 16:57:10 PST 2010

Hi Ross,

I followed your suggestions (thank you) and indeed with openRTCP I
receive without problems the RTCP RRs. However,
VLC doesn't send any RTCP RR (using exactly the same setup, stream).
I made also sure that I am using the latest VLC 1.1.5.

Could you please let me know how shall we proceed further?
Thank you for your time,

Monica