[Live-devel] key frames (I-frames) in the recorded AVI file

Ron McOuat rmcouat at smartt.com
Tue Dec 14 22:18:45 PST 2010

The bulk of the index could be written to a temp file as the video
portion of the file is filled and then attached to the end of the AVI /
QT file along with any of the other index information that may be
required to wrap the raw index. I know, more to manage and potential
problems with partial completion but I think the memory problem is
solved by this strategy.