[Live-devel] regarding "MPEG2TransportStreamIndexer" in the "\testProgs"

Sridhar Sontha sridhar.sontha at yahoo.co.in
Mon Feb 1 02:14:00 PST 2010

Dear Ross,
Thanks for the quick reply. I tried to uploaded the "Sample.ts" file of size 21.5MB.Sorry,I am not able to upload the above file in any of the free hosting websites. :(I get network connection is lost error when I try to upload. Uploading time is more than 1hr.
Note : This is what I got when I executed MPEG2TransportStreamIndexer
./MPEG2TransportStreamIndexer  /root/Sridhar/Proc/Sample.ts(21.5MB)
Output : Writing index file "/root/Sridhar/Proc/Sample.tsx"...ERROR: parse buffer full; increase MAX_FRAME_SIZE...done

Note : If I run it with file size say 25MB,the Sample.tsx size app. is : 0.5MB.          If the same executable is run with file size of 30MB, Ironically,the Sample.tsx file size would be little lesser than 0.5MB. Can you justify this?
Thanks,Sridhar

Thanks,

Sridhar