[Live-devel] DeviceSource problem

ansary mohamed ansary858 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 2 00:31:14 PST 2010

Hi ,

I have recently started using live555 for my streaming needs.
I successfully implemented streaming stored h.264 file over
RTSP. I need to stream live h.264 video over RTSP. I read the FAqs
and implemented the DeviceSource class. My DeviceSource class
reads data from a socket and stores it into a buffer which i modelled it after wis streamer.
 When i run the program, I am getting segmentation fault. I have attached the entire modified source code for reference.
I would appreciate it if someone can point where i am going wrong.

Regards
Ansary