[Live-devel] Multiple Network Adapter

BONNEAU Guy gbonneau at miranda.com
Wed Jan 6 09:25:25 PST 2010

Yes, indeed !

However even thought that this is not officially supported the library
works well using careful multi-threaded instance of the task scheduler
object (see a post dated 2009-12-11). If you want each thread to have an
independent NIC I'm afraid this could cause a potential issue because
each thread might mess with those global variables.

Putting those variables in the socket object and adding a constructor to
create the socket with a specific NIC would make the library much more
thread safe.

Thanks for the suggestion.
GB