[Live-devel] RTSP trick play, extra PES packet issue...

"羅翌侁(RR)" rose.roo at sidc.com.tw
Wed Jan 6 21:34:29 PST 2010

Hi Ross Finlayson from live network :

Ross Finlayson says:

    I'm not going to take a look at this (alleged) bug unless you tell me
    specifically which file(s) on your FTP site contain this extra PES
    header data (and where).

Sorry that's my fault, I forget to notify you about that...
Please visit our FTP site with following account information

    * IP: "60.250.38.86"
    * Username: "live555"
    * Password: "live555"

The original Transport Stream file that we're using on Live555 &
Streaming 21,
is "*Mermaid.ts*", at */original_TS/* of our FTP site now, and will put
some other TS file soon.

I'm not very good in English reading, but I'll do my best to understand
what you really meaning,
and much thanks for your help~

RR @ 2010/01/07