[Live-devel] Saved H.264 file doent Play

vikas srivastava vikasjkmcs2005 at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jan 7 00:53:24 PST 2010

Hi Ross,

          I am receiving stream from server which sends stream in H.264 format over RTSP , i used your openRTSP to save the stream but  saved file doent show Video (I used VLC) , but when i received stream in MPeg1 or 2 format then i could see the file with VLC play.

          What is problem with H.264 format , i saw you are using sperate H264VideoFileSink class.So where might be the problem , with the stream or openRTSP.

Thanks
Vikas