[Live-devel] Support of Packed AMR frames in Live555 RTP stack

Madhusudhan Reddy amreddy103 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 20:02:33 PST 2010

Hi,

I am using live555 for as RTSP server and streaming files with AMR encoded
audio. It seems like Live555 is not supporting Packed AMR frames (more than
one AMR frame in one RTP packet). Please correct if i am not using it
properly. I checked the source code as well and i am able to stream my own
files and as well live streams.

If my understanding is correct, any plan to add packed AMR support in near
future? If not i can plan to implement for Live555.

Thanks,
A.M.Reddy