[Live-devel] RTSP trick play, extra PES packet issue...

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Sat Jan 16 05:56:42 PST 2010

>I had 2 Transport Stream file, "Mermaid.ts" & "ChronoCross.ts" on
>our FTP site.
>That's source that we tested to streaming, and comes with extra PES
>header packet...
>
>Please visit our FTP site with following account information
>
>IP: "60.250.38.86"
>Username: "live555"
>Password: "live555"
>Hope you tested them already.

No, because you have not answered my question.

For the last time: Please tell me:
1/ Which Transport Stream files on your FTP site contain extra PES header data?
2/ An example - in one of these files - of exactly where this extra
PES header data is (i.e., a range of byte positions within the file).

If you don't tell me this, I will not be able to investigate your
problem (and you will not be allowed to post your question again).