[Live-devel] Request to Fix inconsistent timestamps in openrtsp

Robert Krakora rob.krakora at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 05:05:17 PST 2010

Hello,

I use VLC 0.9.10 and receive audio and video streams on a large scale LAN
both unicast and multicast from a variety of security and webcams via VLC
with live555 RTSP and video and audio are in sync with the
hasBeenSynchronizedUsingRTCP() function getting called.  Which version of
VLC are you using?  Ross is correct, this appears to be a VLC issue and not
a live555 issue.

Best Regards,

--
Rob Krakora