[Live-devel] Late binding fix in 2010.01.15 version not yielding video...

Robert Krakora rob.krakora at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 05:26:55 PST 2010

Ross:

I will debug this and let you know what is going on.  Multicast data was
arriving per Wireshark.  However, I did not capture the RTSP traffic...I
cannot see the video as the location is remote.  It was bad judgement on my
part to indicate to you that it was working prematurely.  I will have
someone at the site set up the camera and I will get you some data today.
Sorry, I have a lot of things on my platter and I rushed to judgement.  ;-)

Best Regards,

--
Rob Krakora
Senior Software Engineer