[Live-devel] Late binding fix in 2010.01.15 version not yielding video...

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Fri Jan 22 13:34:04 PST 2010

OK, I have now installed a new version (2010.01.22) of the software
that should fix this problem.

Note to Rob Krakora and Alex Nemec: Please download and test this, to
see whether it works OK (and still avoids getting any "select()"
errors).  I can't test it myself.

Important note:  As a result of this fix, this version introduces a
new function
              virtual void moveSocketHandling(int oldSocketNum, int
newSocketNum) = 0;
to the "TaskScheduler" API.  We have implemented this for
"BasicTaskScheduler".  If, however, you implement your own subclass
of "TaskScheduler", then you will need to implement this new function
as well.