[Live-devel] H264 H264VideoRTPSource

Miguel Angel Arcos marcos at a5security.com
Mon Jan 25 03:25:08 PST 2010

Dear Ross,

I'm working with the class H264VideoRTPSource when I recieve RTP data
information of an IP Camera and I have some questions.

First, If I look my (subsession->(fVideoWidth y fVideoHeight)) and I can't
extract video resolution because this values are 0. Then I'm looking to
extract that information looking the SPS, Sequence Parameter Set, packets.
On the live555 classes I have been looking and I can't find any parser of
that data. Is possible extract that information using live555 or I need to
search another parser to do that task?

Thank you in advance.

--
Miguel Angel Arcos